These are excerpt from my life experiences.

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Eye operation on 4th April 2013

Eye operation on 4th April 2013
On 4th April 2013 I was operated upon for left eye as the cataract was over due and the doctors say that it should be operated upon as it may damage the retina .So I got it operated upon by Dr Sheroff of G K 1 and I have been recovering .This has given me the eye sight for time so that I can see this wonderful world for some time.more and do some social work.I thankthe doctors and staff and The Almighty God who has been so kind to me.I am also grateful to my wife and son and daughter in law and daughter and Son in law who were with me at the time of operation and they did the work and this gave me courage. I also thank the relatives who are so who  always share with me at all stages of life.

No comments: