These are excerpt from my life experiences.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Fourteenth Death anniversary of our Bauji Dated 22 JAN 2009

Today as I woke up and found that our respected Bauji is guiding from heaven .I just thinking that he will call me and sayto me as Jai Gopal , "" Uth Chal Mere Nal BAH TE path Kar "He used to call me and make me sit by his side and recite Sandhaya (Puja) and used to ask that the Almighty should be remembered in the morning before starting my daily routines and Almighty will help me in all walks of life "' So I just took my bath and went to the temple there I recited some Shaloks as per guidance and offered prashad ( Offerings to GOD ) and came back and the fond memories of Bauji flashed in eyes the whole day long and We all remembered our Bauji who was a real social worker and still his piou teachings are our valuable assets in our minds.We all pray that God The Almighty will give his pious soul a place under HIS DEVINE feet We all pay our sharandjali to our respectful Bauji (father) and take sankalp to follow the rightful path shown to us by our Bauji......

No comments: